Russian girl got 100 injections on lips

Posted on
  • Friday, January 27, 2012
  • by
  • angco.co
  • in
  • Labels:

  • Kristina-rei-100-injections-in-her-lips
    after 100 injections she finally get the lips she wants
    Kristina Rei, a Russian girl that desperate to look like Jessica Rabbit and becomes the world’s biggest lips after having 100 silicone injections.

    With a cost of more than £ 4,000, 22-year-old girl was sure her thin lips make her look bad so she chose to have them enlarged as her favorite cartoon character, Jessica Rabbit.

    One injection costs about £ 40 and highly painful, but Kristina insisted would not stop because she claimed to has been addicted.

    Kristina went to a local beauty parlour for her first lip injection when she was 17 year-old.

    Although Kristina often got stares from strangers, she still loves her strange appearance.

    She said: ‘I know some people think I look ridiculous but I don’t care’

    She is so happy with the modification that she is planning to go further and have surgery in the future.

    She said: ‘When I can afford it I want to enlarge my breasts from a C-cup to a DD, change the shape of my nose and I want to make my ears pointed like an elf. It’s good to be different.’



    0 comments:

    Please add comment to express your opinion, and share it on Twitter or Facebook. Thank you in advance.