Kylie Minogue smiling eyes headline pearl designs

Posted on
  • Thursday, March 1, 2012
  • by
  • angco.co
  • in
  • Labels:

  • Having passed the age of forty, but "Pop Princess" Australia's still sexy, seductive no worse than any star of any twenties.


    The curve with flawless skin and bright smile that Kylie Minogue always attractive and sexy. That was why she was so hard to create designs, take photos.
    Recently, in an interview, Kylie does not really share her interest in skin care products that strange or new.Instead, she was "heavily addicted" bleaching cream and rose water. 
    "I always" already had "a tube of sunscreen in humans. But at night, I like to use a good moisturizer. I can not remember the last time I went to bed without cream is ever. All Talk to me quite simple. I also hardly ever face mask or massage ", Kylie Minogue openly shared.
    The latest images of young Kylie Minogue.



    0 comments:

    Please add comment to express your opinion, and share it on Twitter or Facebook. Thank you in advance.